Monday, September 13, 2010

Chili Roasted Potatoes and Onion

Roasted potatoes and onions all hot and crispy
Mmmm. Just made my sweet and spicy roasted potatoes for dinner along with my boyfriend's mom's special cole slaw. These potatoes are so simple to make but are just delicious and go with pretty much anything. Since I was in a cooking mood I also made my tasty veggie heavy spaghetti sauce, but I will post that recipe later.
This dish before it was cooked - in case you were curious


Chili Roasted Potatoes and Onion
6 Red Potatoes chopped
2 Onions chopped
1-2 tabl. Chili Powder
Salt and Pepper to taste
1-2 tabl. Brown Sugar
Cayenne pepper to taste (if you want a little extra kick)
Olive oil
Toss potatoes and onions with spices, sugar, and olive oil and spread into a 15’x10’ pan. Roast for 30 minutes at 430° turning after 20 minutes in the oven. Let cool slightly and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment