Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Fudgy Frozen Brownies

I have been in a baking mood lately and was craving some chocolate so I decided to make these brownies. I have been baking these ever since I found the recipe when I was a teenager but I recently decided to revamp it by decreasing the eggs, using half brown sugar, and adding in sour cream. These taste even better with the alterations, if I do say so myself. As it happens my boyfriend isn't the brownie fan I am so the last time I made these I decided to freeze them. Of course after they were frozen I got a craving and decided to try them frozen because I was too impatient to wait for a brownie to thaw - I was in for a pleasant surprise, these brownies are even tastier frozen then they are while warm!

Enjoy!

Fudgy Frozen Brownies
2 Eggs
1 cup Brown Sugar (not packed)
1 cup Sugar
1 ½ teas. Vanilla
½ cup Butter melted
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 ½ cups Flour
¾ cup Baking Cocoa
1 ¼ teas. Salt
Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla thoroughly in a bowl. Add in melted butter and sour cream and mix together. Add dry ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased 13x9 inch pan and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until knife comes out slightly sticky when inserted into brownies. Freeze and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment